We’re happy to announce that Fuse Network will soon be running an Automated Price Reserve for the FUSE token on Kyber Network!
The FUSE token will soon be accessible through KyberSwap and other DApps and platforms that are powered by Kyber’s on-chain liquidity protocol — the most popular and integrated #DeFi protocol.
To date, Kyber Network collectively supports over 80 ERC20 tokens. Learn how to buy/sell ERC20 tokens on KyberSwap with our basic guide.
- Planned Listing date: Tue, 27th Oct, 2020
- Listing time: 9 PM (GMT+8)
Fuse Network is turning communities into thriving economies, allowing companies and communities to enable secure and friction-less mobile payments with ease.
The Fuse network is a permissionless and border-less public ledger designed for easy integration of everyday payments. It’s anchored to Ethereum using a bridge which allows any token to freely move between Ethereum and the Fuse-chain.
User data in the Fuse network is stored by the users on their devices and they decide who to share it with using standard web 3.0 interfaces. The users can join communities and community contracts define their data and governance policies. Those communities can be governed by individuals or organizations, everything is public and transparent on the blockchain.
The Fuse Studio allows you to build your own wallet and mint your own custom branded currency for your company/community. Fuse handles all the heavy lifting, allowing you to reward and grow your user base by easily integrating a sophisticated payment solution.
- Create a community: With the Fuse Studio you can customize your own economy, where you set the rules, decide the look and integrate a wide array of different features.
- Choose your currency: Fuse supports any ERC-20 token on Ethereum. You can choose your favorite stablecoin like DAI or decide to mint your own.
- Grow your community: Begin inviting your community to your newly built ecosystem by sending them a special invite link.
All community members can download their own Fuse wallet, where they can store a wide array of different currencies and tokens both crypto and traditional fiat currencies. Allowing them to participate in this digital economy with ease.
- Merchant support
- Fast verification times
- Fee abstraction
- Highly customizable
- Frictionless onboarding
- User owned data
The Fuse chain is an Ethereum sidechain designed specifically to replace traditional means of exchange and make payments on the blockchain more accessible for mainstream audiences. The network is operated by validators which get paid in the Fuse token.
Any holder of a Fuse token can delegate it to a validator and thus participate in the governance of the network. This DPoS (Delegate Proof of Stake) mechanism allows the network to grow while a constant election of validators reduces the risk for malicious actors.
Fuse token is required to be paid to the network to approve transactions. The Fuse network is using the token to create circulation between users that look to validate transactions on the network and validators who invest computing resources and maintain it. Every block created on the Fuse chain is creating new Fuse tokens rewarded to the validators. This creates a 5% yearly inflation rate of Fuse tokens in circulation.
The native Fuse token is represented via an ERC-20 token on Ethereum mainnet and can be moved between the Fuse chain and Ethereum using the bridge.
- Validation: Token holders can stake Fuse to become a validator. The minimal staking requirement is 100K. The network is growing, currently there are 50+ validators. (https://health.fuse.io/)
- Voting: Validators vote on protocol changes with their staked Fuse. Which means validators with higher amounts of Fuse staked can have a bigger vote on network upgrades and governance changes (until phase 2 where delegation is activated)
- Fees: The Fuse token is the native currency on the Fuse blockchain and is required to pay fees to the network in order to approve transactions.
Fuse will be conducting a public liquidity release on Mesa DEX, which uses a bonding curve mechanism, on 22nd October at 15:00 GMT.
Tokens are sold in batches of 5 minutes over the course of 48 hours starting from a price of $0.06 per FUSE and requiring a minimum allocation of $2,500. Listing on KyberSwap will follow.
On 🗓Tue, 27 Oct. 9pm GMT+8, the Fuse team will be hosting an AMA with Kyber Network and KyberSwap! The AMA will be held in Fuse’s telegram group and we will answer some of the community’s burning questions! 8 winners will share $320 in FUSE tokens!
For more details, join: https://t.me/fuseio
For more information on Fuse Network
Coinmarketcap information: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fuse-network/